Have you thanked your technical writer today?

The Mojo of technical communication and writing as mused by Dr. Lu Kondor

Monday, October 29, 2012

Flowchart Symbols Defined - site

I like this site and visit it from time to time. Mr. Web provides a brief overview of some of the symbols. Although I haven't used the particular product advertised, I thought it was very nice for Mr. Hebb to provide a valuable service, especially to those who are getting started creating flowcharts and student who want to learn more.

Flowchart Symbols Defined
By Nicholas Hebb
http://www.breezetree.com/article-excel-flowchart-shapes.htm

1 comment:

  1. I have also recently found a site that has Flowchart Symbols Meaning Explained and it is very easy to use! I would definitely recommend checking it out!

    ReplyDelete